Our Discipleship Home provides:
The Dream Center Discipleship homes exist to serve men that are actively searching for a new life by providing them with resources, counseling, accountability, and housing. We desire to see individuals free from all life controlling issues, through a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. This will be accomplished through reach out with love, mercy, compassion, mentorship, and biblical teaching.
Dream Center Disciples Principles
FAQ about the Discipleship Homes and Program
Ready to Start Your New Life?
If you are ready to begin a new life, we cannot wait to talk with you.
1. Contact our office at 260-200-1155 or
2. Fill out an Application
CLICK HERE for the Application
3. Meet with our Assistant Executive Director for all Financial Requirements and Paperwork
1. How do I get accepted into the discipleship program/home?
You will need to complete an interview with the program director, complete the application and pay the application fee. Upon acceptance, you will meet with the Assistant Executive Director on all financial commitments. Lastly, you will be contacted by the Program Director for the date of arrival.
2. Where are the homes located?
We have a home located in
Huntington, Indiana currently. We are
working on expanding in other
locations at this time.
3. I am a parent, family member, or friend of someone who needs help to find freedom, who do I call?
We are here to help! You can contact
260-200-1155. If we are not the right fit for you or your family, we will do our best to find you resources.
4. How much does the program cost?
There is a non-refundable acceptance
fee of $100 and a one time $50 fee for personal items.
Each disciple is
responsible for $ 325/monthly.
* There is an increase for our transitional housing.
5. Is there a waiting list?
This varies from time to time, but we continually accept applications.